PGCB #150 - Rainbows

Hello there!

With all the lovely rain we've had this Spring here in the Northwest comes rainbows - so I found it very fitting that Cathryn from the Paper Girls Challenge blog is challenging us to create a project with rainbows! We've seen quite a few of them these last few weeks - so I've been very inspired.

I found this the best opportunity to open up a rainbow die set I have never used (gasp) and create an adorable unicorn card for a good friend of mine. And - since her favorite color is purple, well - I had to have a little fun with this and create a monotone rainbow!


All my dies (rainbow/cloud, hill, and unicorn) and stamps (BB Magical Unicorns) for this project are from My Favorite Things. The rainbow dies was an excellent way to use up some scraps of paper I had hanging around too! The background was sponged with coordinating versa magic chalk ink (purple hydrangea) using a cloud stencil. I  colored the unicorn with my violet copic markers and added a touch of microfine glitter to the horn, hooves, snout and cloud.


I hope that you will join us in the challenge - we'd love to see your creations. You'll have three weeks to play along, the link will be open through April 5th, 11:55pm MST.

Happy Spring - hope you get to see some Rainbows too!
Brittany

Comments