PGCB #126 - Numbers

Hello crafters,

Michele has challenged us Paper Girls to create a project with numbers. I created this fun birthday card to highlight a milestone birthday for my father-in-law.


I die cut the numbers using the discontinued Art Philosophy CTMH Cricut cartridge from the plaid paper and then used some foam tape to pop it up with a layer of blue paper below it to give it some dimension. I added the stamped and die cut banner (both also CTMH) with foam tap slightly overlapping the numbers. To dress it up a little more I added buttons and a small paper punched trim to the top of the card in matching papers. All the paper used is from the Huckleberry collection (now discontinued) from the Paper Loft

If you have any project using numbers, I hope that you'll link them up to the blog before 11:55pm MST on Saturday, 4/29. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Brittany

Comments