PGCB #103 - All About the Ladies!

Hello!

I'm playing along with the Paper Girls and Christina asked us to create something that features the ladies our lives - the timing couldn't be better with Mother's day this month!

I created a layout to document a girls only day with my daughters that was out of control silly. We gave ourselves facials, complete with mud masks and cucumber eyes :) The girls looked so cute, I couldn't resist getting a few pics of their messy faces!


I used Teresa Collin's paper collection "You Are My Happy" for this - the colors in the picture don't really show it well, but the pinks and neutral tone in the papers really complemented each other. The glitter gems are from CTMH, and the corrugated Kraft letters are from Pebbles.

Thanks for stopping by!
Brittany 

Comments